Family Law Legal Assistant
We are currently looking for an experienced, skilled and passionate legal assistant to join our team.
The candidate who fills this role will work directly with one of our lawyers and be responsible for the administration of their practice. Responsibilities include organizing and maintaining documents and files, preparing pleadings, correspondence and accounts, scheduling, and client relations.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Legal Assistant Diploma or equivalent education;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a family law legal assistant;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Strong organization, time management, and prioritization skills;
- Able to work quickly and accurately, with a keen attention to detail;
- Knowledge of the Court process, procedure, and forms;
- Advanced grammar and proofreading ability;
- Well-developed interpersonal and client service skills;
- Professional and courteous; and
- Proactive and exercises good judgment.
We offer a private office, free parking, 4.5 day work week, competitive salary, and benefits.
We encourage candidates to get to know us by visiting Who We Are.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with 3 work-related references.
We appreciate all applications. Please note that we will only contact those candidates under consideration.
Contact us if you have any questions about starting a career at Balbi & Company Legal Centre.