Ceri Chwieros (pronounced “Kerry Fee – air – osh”) received her law degree from the University of Alberta in 1997 and was called to the Alberta Bar in 1998. Ceri has been working with Balbi & Company in the area of family law since 2000.
She has participated with clients in mediations, Judicial Dispute Resolutions, and is an avid fan of the Dispute Resolution Officer program. She has also represented clients at Provincial Court, Court of Queen’s Bench and the Court of Appeal.
She enjoys the variety that family law presents, from the uncontested divorce, basic property, parenting and support issues to complicated issues involving pensions, property or business valuations; income analysis; contested parenting issues and pre nuptial and cohabitation agreements.
She enjoys being able to help her clients through what is often a difficult and challenging time for them.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Alberta 1993
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Alberta 1997
- Member of the Law Society of Alberta
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association, Southern Alberta Branch
- Member of the Calgary Bar Association
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Calgary Association of Collaborative Professionals
When Ceri is not in the office, she spends her free time in the mountains hiking or back country skiing.